The Wilhelm Klier instruments, like the Rudoulf Doetsch model, are crafted in Germany using a time-honored workshop-method tradition. These high-end instruments are made of older wood to achieve a warmer sound. They are highly flamed and varnished with a deep coloration to give a classic, old-fashioned look. The sound is described as rounder than that of a new instrument, almost as if it had already been broken in. These instruments are an excellent upgrade for the advanced musician.
Wilhelm Klier VA702SBC Professional Viola Outfit
- Finish:Antiqued Spirit Varnish
- Top:German Spruce
- Back/Ribs:German Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge:Despiau 2 Tree
- Fittings:Ebony with Gold Trim
- Available Patterns:Stradivari
- Available Sizes:16.5" - 15"