Hand crafted solid spruce top, maple back and sides. Hand inlaid purfling. Hand applied red-brown oil varnish. Helicore strings, ebony fingerboard and pegs, select French maple bridge and Ebony tailpiece. Woodshell caes, brazilwood bow, rosin.
Scherl & Roth SR72E Advanced Viola Outfit
- Instrument with lightweight oblong case & brazilwood bow
- Hand crafted with solid spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Hand inlaid purfling
- Hand applied red-brown oil varnish
- Adjusted in our shop with Helicore strings
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Select French maple bridge and a composite tailpiece
- SR14 amber rosin
- Available sizes: 15" - 16 1/2"