The varnish used on the model 405 instruments emulates the exceptional varnishes from a century ago where a small number of master workshops in Markneukirchen, Germany distinguished themselves by developing some of the best varnishes of the modern era.
Andreas Eastman VA405SBC Step-Up Viola Outfit
- Finish:Antiqued Spirit Varnish
- Top:European or Chinese Spruce
- Back/Ribs:European or Chinese Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge:Despiau 2 Tree
- Fittings:Boxwood with Ebony Trim
- Available Patterns:Stradivari, Tertis
- Available Sizes:17" - 15"